1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A notebook app? Why are there no GREAT ones...

Discussion in 'Official iPadForums.net App Forum' started by gothspider, Jan 19, 2013.

1. gothspider

gothspider iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I write and run Dungeons and Dragons... I need a notebook like paperdesk that allows you to alternate lined, blank and graph paper pages... I need it to create a new page if I type more then fits on my current page instead of running my typing off the bottom of the page into an almost inaccessible area. I need to be able to start and stop text anywhere on the page.... Insert pictures (yes it would be nice if it auto wrapped text around them but I heard there is no app for that yet). ...I need to be able to write in the app with a stylus... Paperdesk is ALMOST perfect.... But it cuts you off at the bottom of a page of typing AND it has sme real lag problems with the drawing / handwriting... I have tried all of the highest recommended notebooks.... Any recommendations??? Gaming is such a big part of my life it would be life changing to get the "write" app for my hobby!!