A Newbie looking out for itunes

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by johnsmit246, Apr 11, 2011.

1. johnsmit246

johnsmit246 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

I am JOhn and I am interested in buying itunes for my new Ipod and i found this forum really interesting regarding this information.

Thank You,
    1pod touch

2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Wasn't completely sure what you meant when you said you were interested in buying iTunes. iTunes can mean one of several things - it could be an app on your iPad, a program on your PC or Mac or the iTunes store itself from where you can purchase music. The iTunes software for your PC or Mac is available free to download from Apple.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland