What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little help please?

Shazmiester2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls
I'm trying to make, as I do every year a hardback photo book for my little girl, containing pictures of us all growing up with her lol!
I usually do this on my pc using one of the many upload tools from various sites. However, my pic is out of action. I would like to use my iPad to create one. I have found a site called Printstudio and it uses any Instagram pics I have, which is great! But, when I post to Instagram not all the pictures save into the instagram album that seems to have appeared as an album in 'photos' and this site takes them from there. Basically I'm wondering if there is a setting i need to change or if I can move photos into the new album? Is it possible to move photos between albums at all?

So sorry if that is really confusing, it's confusing to write too lol!

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep. the instagram album in your iPad/iPhone is only for 1 account. If you login to another IG account then the pictures wont be saved on your album. It happens to me too. I have 2 IG accounts. only the 1st account has the permission to save the pictures. I dont know why.

Most reactions

Latest posts