1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A Little bit about me

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Jim Breezy, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Jim Breezy

Jim Breezy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody. I've been purchasing Apple products since the beginning. It helped because my brother was a systems engineer for a company that sold and serviced Apple. I was able to buy Apple products at 5% over cost, but in the 80's that was still thousands of dollars for a system. My abilities are average in the Apple realm even though I've been working with them for so long. I currently Have a 24" iMac, 32gig wifi iPad, powerbook, iBook and two iPhone 4's.
    I love to buy cases for my iPad and iPhones. My current case for my iPad is the OtterBox "Defender". It's heavy but beautiful. I think it's the only case that would actually protect the ipad in case of a fall.

Oh Yes, I'm also a Certified Apple tech. One of those lifetime certifications they use to give years ago. I'd love to get re-certified but I don't thing I have room left in my brain for more information so i am a novice with the Intel products.

If I can help, I will. Most likely I'll be the one needing the help..Let's wait and see...
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  2. Gemnilocs

Gemnilocs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice to meet you.enjoy your time here.
  3. ipfmike

ipfmike iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings JB.
  4. NYR16

NYR16 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like we'll be the ones asking you questions. Welcome aboard!