What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A list app

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking for an app so I can make a shopping list. It needs to be cross platform from my iPad to an android phone. Something very simple. Kind of like the iPads notes app. I would also like it to sync automatically to my android phone..anyone have an idea of what is good? Oh, free is also good....thank you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I havn't used it myself, but Remember The Milk used to get a lot of good reviews, and is cross platform, with a website to back it up.

Some other suggestions, for a bit more than to-do lists.

Back when I had both Android and iOS, I used Toodledo. There apps for both platforms and a web interface. Lots of features.

Todoist is another, similar, service that I've heard good things about, but never used myself.

Evernote can be used on both platforms. While not specifically a to-to list, it's easy to make notes that have checkmark list. You can also treat entire notes as todo items, with reminders and such.

All are overkill for a grocery list, but pretty much any cross platform todo app you're likely to find will be. It's a lot of effort to make things cross platform, and developers seem to be loath to go to that much effort to sync simple lists. :)

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apps? Try searching on google for reference. It'll be much easier to for an app that you prefer or like.

Most reactions

Latest posts