The Australian government, investigating into a iPhone that caught fire when a passenger jet was landing, have just found the cause. It was found that a screw was left loose inside the casing during an unauthorize repair shop replacing the screen. The screw eventually puncture the battery case, causing a fire. So what are the lessons this should be teaching us: 1. In no way was this Apple's fault, but peope were full of blame before the results came in. And most will continue to believe that Apple is to blame, because the followup is never that big a story. 2. When you are dealing with a product that is so tightly packed, it is important that you have repairs done by properly trained and reliable technicians. This especially goes for the iPad, with its huge battery. 3. Even though it is not Apple's fault, be assured that at least one passenger is suing Apple for a large sum of money.