1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A Ipad app for Entourage????

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Vandenheede, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Vandenheede

Vandenheede iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Everywhere on the net one can read users that are so happy with the entourage project center and I am one of them as it is exactly what I need having all info on a project on one overview. The problem starts when i travel with my iPad and then I am lost.

There are so many projects app in the iTunes store but none of them can work in sync with the entourage project. I wonder why this has not been developed.

Main thing would be to have you project view from Entourage on your iPad and access to all mails, files and so on OFF LINE on your iPad after you sync with iMac

I am sure this would be a best seller

Thanks for considering the idea

Andre
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,915 / 1
    You may not be aware of it, but there is no connection between this forum and Apple. We are just ordinary people from around the world who share an interest in the various versions of the iPad.

After all that, welcome to the iPad forums, Vandenheede, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
    We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.