1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A Game a Few Friends and I Made : Celluloids - An Explosive Chain-Reaction Game

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Full Metul, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Full Metul

Full Metul iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm new to this forum but figured you guys might be interested in a Game a few friends and I made :). After two summers of off-and-on development and a lot of hard work from myself and a few other friends, our first game, Celluloids, is finally released! The game is free to play and runs on any iPad! I developed the game alongside three other Computer Science students at the University of Scranton. It's a game where the objective is to destroy other Cells by launching a "Catalyst Cell" into them, which causes them to charge and blow up. This creates a large, colorful chain reaction of explosions!

We made a promotional trailer too but I'm not allowed to submit links so it's youtube.com with the extension watch?v=KMj__ZQRjy4

And again I can't link to it in the App store but just search Celluloids and it should come right up!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the game! :)
  2. FORMOGA

FORMOGA iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very special gameplay

Only one strike to caused a chain reaction?
  3. DevForFun

DevForFun iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0