What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few things

thescarths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cleaning the ipad2 screen, best way to keep the screen clean any ideas?

how do i group serverals games in to one folder? if this possible instead of having them clutter my screen up?

maximising the ipad2 to its full potential, best way to this like must have apps? etc....

and is it possible to put apps that i have on a disk on to ipad with jail breaking??

many thanks :)

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Cleaning the ipad2 screen, best way to keep the screen clean any ideas?

I use a lint free cloth, or a general glasses cleaning cloth

how do i group serverals games in to one folder? if this possible instead of having them clutter my screen up?

Hold down an icon until yo get to the wiggly stage, then just drag and drop one app into another.

maximising the ipad2 to its full potential, best way to this like must have apps? etc....

Must have apps? That's a subjective opinion my friend :)

and is it possible to put apps that i have on a disk on to ipad with jail breaking??

Why not just sync via iTunes!

Bushy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Micro fibre clothes are excellent for anything touch screen - I use them on my iPad, PC screen and TV's also as mentioned above a cleaner designed for a screen is also good as sometimes (mainly when my kids have used my iPad lol) it's hard to remove stubborn marks and it's not a good idea to rub in one area too hard :)

OP
T

thescarths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing with iTunes will work then as I don't think they were legitamitley downloaded?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just to re-emphasize screen cleaning for the OP - :)

Be GENTLE! I use the microfiber clothes made for cleaning CDs/DVds/LCDs - these can be dampened w/ just a LITTLE water and seem to work fine.

Of course, there are commercial packages of screen cleaners w/ the appropriate cloth and a little moistener - work fine also.

BUT, don't use large volumes of liquids, esp. those made for window cleaners (like Windex) - theses liquids can not only damage the 'oleophobic' coating on the iPad screen but can permeate into the edges of the glass - not a good idea.

If still uncertain, check w/ the Apple websites for further advice - :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Syncing with iTunes will work then as I don't think they were legitamitley downloaded?

If the apps you are asking about were not legitimately purchased - we don't want to hear about any problems you have with them, getting them onto your iPad or syncing them with iTunes.

In fact, here at iPadForums, we actively frown on illegitimately acquired apps - we call it piracy, stealing or theft - and work to stamp out the practice.

Please don't discuss, however mildly, anything having to do with apps not legally purchased.

At a minimum, it earns you a warning from the forum staff - at worse, it will earn you a banning from the forum.

Consider this that first warning.

Please don't be a pirate!

Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
T

thescarths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying that. I am in now way a pirate and said they MAY have been downloaded like that. Buts it's cool at mo I am trawling iTunes for stuff

Most reactions

Latest posts