What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A couple ?'s icons and dock

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[1] I cannot find how to have more than 6 icons on the dock. I have installed Shrink, MultiIcon Mover, and FolderEnhancer.
[2] I have installed HD Icons but cannot discover how to implement (ie, change) icons.

I have been at this for a few hours and am becoming frustrated. Can anyone guide mein the right direction?

Thanx

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use Infinidock to install more than 6 icons in the dock. I currently have 9 - which is the max that'll show on the screen without having to scroll.

I've never "played" with HD Icons, so I can't help you there.

Got a 50% answer! So that's good, right? :)

Marilyn

OP
dstuttgen

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, 50% is good, the thing is, I thought I saw earlier that one could have more icons in the dock area when using Shrink, but do you think I can find that darn reference again?

I must need more coffee.:)

OP
dstuttgen

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Infinidock to install more than 6 icons in the dock. I currently have 9 - which is the max that'll show on the screen without having to scroll.

I dl'd infinidock, cool beans and 10 icons @ 50% Yeah!

I've never "played" with HD Icons, so I can't help you there.

DOH! gotta enable it in winterbord.

Got a 50% answer! So that's good, right? :)

I'm 100% now...kewl!

Marilyn

Ciao, Dan

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad we could help.

Marilyn

Who loves the easy questions - or the ones the members figure out themselves... :eek:

Most reactions