1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A concept

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Seadog, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Seadog

Seadog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I just bought a Coveroo cover for my iPad a few days ago. I like several things about it. It makes a nice cover for the front, and fits on the back when in use. I can even carry a couple of microfiber wipes between the glass and cover. I am still looking for the perfect case, and for a good charger/speaker system.

I got to thinking about the small gap between the glass and Coveroo. I have to wonder if some type of compact charger base could be combined with a folding cover over the glass. When opened, the cover forms a thin speaker system that runs off the charger base. The speakers would have to be several times louder and better than the iPad built-in speakers.