What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A comfortable ipad 2 acessories please

speer40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a microfiber type case that feels like cardboard on the front flip lid of the case and hard edges all though there no plastic to the case at all . It Covers the bottom sides top edge and has a flap that's comes around and shuts like a book . I like the thinnest of it and the front cover . Now For the hate part instead of a smooth curved edge around the iPad 2 there a piece that pinches outwards all the way around it's pretty hard and uncomfortable I hate it . I'm looking for something light not bulky comfortable to hold with smooth edges and a flip front cover . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One aspect that some Members have identified is that cases that have an edge around them, although they might feel uncomfortable, offer a greater degree of protection in the event of a drop - the 'edge' of the case absorbing the impact shock and providing much needed protection to the edge of the iPad. So you might want to consider the comfort versus protection trade-off too.

Tim

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
speer40 said:
I have a microfiber type case that feels like cardboard on the front flip lid of the case and hard edges all though there no plastic to the case at all . It Covers the bottom sides top edge and has a flap that's comes around and shuts like a book . I like the thinnest of it and the front cover . Now For the hate part instead of a smooth curved edge around the iPad 2 there a piece that pinches outwards all the way around it's pretty hard and uncomfortable I hate it . I'm looking for something light not bulky comfortable to hold with smooth edges and a flip front cover . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Hi, I have the smart cover in conjunction with a snap on clear hard plastic case for the back. Im really happy with it. I love the iPad design and didn't want to change the look of it with my covers. I also have a leather type envelope which the iPad fits in snugly with my covers still on which I use for traveling.

whimsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad swivel stand

Any one know of an iPad stand which swivels?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
whimsy said:
Any one know of an iPad stand which swivels?

Check out this one. It's on eBay

image-1917747554.png

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our Forum sponsor, PadHoldr, makes a great range of iPad stands, many of which swivel. Check them out.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts