What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94-Year-Old Gran Says the iPad Has Changed Her Life

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go grandma!!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

freedom girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow, that really moving,actually, i have bought ipad to my dad too, he love it very much,cuz he like sing and like see movies,so ipad it's her lovers when arrive home very time, that a happy thing.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow! And I thought I was doing. Well to use the forum. 16 games! She's incredible.

Bobbi

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's fun imagining what tech we'll be using at 94, should we have the good fortune to live that long and be functional.

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazing that she can play 16 games of words with friends and at that age.
Nice that someone at that age can use gadgets

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
It's fun imagining what tech we'll be using at 94, should we have the good fortune to live that long and be functional.

When we are 94 we will have no choice but to be tech savvy as there will be nothing else but technology then!! Lol

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

A.K

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great news .its people like her who embrace the changes around them stay young in mind.one good thing about iPad is anyone can use it.thats why it's such a big sucess too.

TNYSLMN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad is not just for the ipad..

Even IGRAN!..can use it..you go E!!..stay strong..lol

pommie82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazing someone at that age playing 16 game of words with friends very impressive

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Latest posts