What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9.3 & Pencil

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is Apple acknowledging the issue, or if it was intentional bahavior from the begining (and support people were out of the loop.

"After you pair your Apple Pencil, it will stay paired until you restart your iPad, turn on airplane mode, or pair with another iPad Pro. Just pair your Apple Pencil again when you're ready to use it." -- Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro - Apple Support

iheartapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is Apple acknowledging the issue, or if it was intentional bahavior from the begining (and support people were out of the loop.
That's interesting. I never had this "Bluetooth pairing request" from Apple Pencil as shown in this Apple article!

Ah. Forget what I said. This will show up at the first pairing with AP plugged in…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Andy847

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was pointed out to me on the Apple Website by another member. So why did it act different before 9.3 update. I've come to accept this is the way now, even though I liked it the original way it worked when I got my IPP.

Most reactions