What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9.02 now available

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up. 9.02 upgrade appeared this morning.

rabmail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick heads up. 9.02 upgrade appeared this morning.

It has not solved the many problems that exist particularly with Mail which I rely on heavily. It will not allow me to search for an email and it has generally ruined Mail. I have had to go back to my Samsung and Aquamail for my daily work. Very disappointing.

Friendly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can sympathize with the frustration you're having, but one of the really nice things about these tablets is that there are a bazillion app's out there. perhaps you should consider using another email client until the bugs get worked out for you?

or perhaps, back up your data and then reset to 9.0.2. that may fix whatever hiccup is causing your particular glitches.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It has not solved the many problems that exist particularly with Mail which I rely on heavily. It will not allow me to search for an email and it has generally ruined Mail. I have had to go back to my Samsung and Aquamail for my daily work. Very disappointing.

I used to use Aquamail on my Nexus 7 before I switched to the iPad Air. I don't use the Mail app that came with the iPad, instead I use Outlook from Microsoft.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
NSquirrel

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rabmail: search seems to work OK for me, in that I can do a basic subject and body text search in current or all mailboxes, although not nested or logical searches as far as I know.

The main aspect I noticed was that you have to scroll to the top of the emails to locate the search box. Enter search criteria and it lists the message subjects found. Press return and the first few lines are displayed of all the emails found.

Most reactions

Latest posts