What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Days till hundreds of reviews flood youtube!

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
8 DAYS!!

i cant wait for the reviews on youtube in 8 days, im in the UK so i wont be getting my iPad for a few weeks, but, i think the videos and new info will keep me sane!, anyone else not got a Pre-ordered iPad yet??

When are you getting yours?:ipad-keyboard:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ill have mine in 8 days! But there should be reviews before then since they supposedly shipped out units to reviewers this week.

OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard some reviewers have to have them in their house, and are not allowed to give away anything, i dont think it will be any old person reviewing

Etiene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
April 3rd Hurry Up

I am set to receive my Ipad April 3rd. I keep checking my order status to see if, by magic, I'm going to get mine sooner. i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. We are taking a trip on April 10th. No book this time. Just my Ipad.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it works like the last iPhone release, the reviewers will be able to publish their reviews 2 or 3 days before release. I remember looking for a iPhone review and not being able to find one. A few hours later there were a half a dozen.

OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a full on video review.., i want to see hidden specs, i want to know every single built in app and i want someone to put videos on for 10 hours to see if the battery lives up to what its suppose to be!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a full on video review.., i want to see hidden specs, i want to know every single built in app and i want someone to put videos on for 10 hours to see if the battery lives up to what its suppose to be!

Doing what? A 10 hour movie? Lord of the Rings exteneded marathon?!

Endless Tower Defense style game?

Ya I can't wait for "hi, i'm am an ambiously aged teen with a cell camera, and I'm going show you the same thing that 5,000 others have but in an even more breaking voice."

Last edited:
OP
I

iJake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, someone will be working for an amatuer tech site, and have to review the iPad, use it for 10 hours straight, but film it, and hopefully, show a timer go to 10 hours in like a 5 min video sped up.., i know when i get my iPad, i will be using it non stop. But as its not out in the UK until late april, i wont be able to test that straight away! :ipad-front:

DanaNgidhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am set to receive my Ipad April 3rd. I keep checking my order status to see if, by magic, I'm going to get mine sooner. i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. We are taking a trip on April 10th. No book this time. Just my Ipad.
I know how you feel. At least at Christmas I can peek. I can't do that now and it is driving me crazy! I keeping hoping for an early shipment to the IPAD "faithful."

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad it's gift for adult

I know how you feel. At least at Christmas I can peek. I can't do that now and it is driving me crazy! I keeping hoping for an early shipment to the IPAD "faithful."

me too i can't wait my one ;-) almost 10 days to wait it :(

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL. This is so true, wonder whos going to be the first to make fun of it.

Etiene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update

I checked my pre-order on-line. Change of status. Yipee. Prepared for shipment. It's a step in the right direction. hurry Saturday.

Most reactions

Latest posts