What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on 7.0.6 yet? I just upgraded my Air this morning. It can't be any worse than 7.0.4.

Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only change between 7.0.4 and 7.0.6 is the SSL verification. There're no tweaks to the battery life or any of the system processes/daemons on 7.0.6. 7.1 will introduce those.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on 7.0.6 yet? I just upgraded my Air this morning. It can't be any worse than 7.0.4. Sent from my iPad Air using iPF
I have had no problems at all with any of the version 7 installations/updates (including 7.0.6) on my iPad 2. Maybe it's facilities which don't run on iPad 2 that cause problems. Keep an eye open for 7.1 due mid March. Hopefully it may sort out some of the problems currently being experienced. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Spugnut

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From what I have read, this update is only to address the SSL mail issue.

Sent from my iPad using IPF

Sylvala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 3 dont see email

I update to 7.0.6. I could see the header of the email but not its content. With the iPhone all is OK.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I update to 7.0.6. I could see the header of the email but not its content. With the iPhone all is OK.

Welcome to iPF and have a good time here.

If you are using the native mail app for iOS, the. i'm not having any problems with it. You can try a hard reset by pressing and holding the home button and power button simultaneously for around 10 seconds, till the screen blacks out and then the Apple logo appears.

Be sure to tell us if it solved your problem or not.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problems here.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions

Latest posts