What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6x6 icon layout for iOS7x

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess it'll be time to finally upgrade my faithful iPad from 6.1 to 7.1x when jailbreak is available... as most tweaks I need and use are now covered within Control Center, just one question remains: Which tweak (or tweaks, if there are more options) make use of 6x6 icon layout on iPad home screens (I suppose 6xSomething for folders would be useful as well, if the default is indeed just 3x3)?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess it'll be time to finally upgrade my faithful iPad from 6.1 to 7.1x when jailbreak is available... as most tweaks I need and use are now covered within Control Center, just one question remains: Which tweak (or tweaks, if there are more options) make use of 6x6 icon layout on iPad home screens (I suppose 6xSomething for folders would be useful as well, if the default is indeed just 3x3)?

There are a couple tweaks that you can use to modify the layout of your home screen and folders. Two that come to my mind are Homescreen Designer ($1.99, USD) and Iconoclasm ($3.00, USD). Both of them allow you to change the set-up of the pages OR the folders.

Just so you know: iOS 7.1 is not jail breakable and the "word on the street" is that it is not going to be. The jail break community is holding on to any exploits so they can jump right into research on jail breaking iOS 8. Last I heard, iOS 7.0.6 was the last jail breakable version (and that can no longer be put on an iPad; only 7.1).

Marilyn

Most reactions