What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5row keyboard

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mohave searched the forum and Cydia...can't find the answer. It is not working with iPad2 Greenpois0n new JB. Everything has worked...just not my favorite app. It's activated in Winterboard and in settings. I either get nothing for a keyboard or I get what looks like a darkened area where it should be. Tapping on the world below the keyboard does not bring it up. Any suggestions what I haven't done?

sic0048

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any other alternatives? This is one of two apps (the other being Retinapad) that is the whole reason I jailbreak. This is really disappointing!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, sorry. At this time, there is no alternative for it.

The only comfort I can give you is sympathy and the knowledge that you're not alone in wishing (hoping?) that's the developer upgrades this tweak for iOS 5.

Sorry.

Marilyn

h.s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here; truth be told, I'm actually willing to pay some bucks for a German 5row keyboard for the iPad under iOS 5 - Apple's solution is ridiculous, some quite common special characters (ä, ö, ü, ß) can only be entered via secondary key functions, and autocorrect is no solution either...

Most reactions

Latest posts