What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$5.00 iPad Mini!

iZach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got home from my girlfriend's Christmas party for work and they were having a raffle for an iPad Mini. It was $5.00 for six tickets so I bought six and had the winner. So I effectively paid $5.00 for a 32 GB iPad Mini Wifi only! I'll have to report back to see how it compares to my iPad 3. Just had to share this!

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iZach said:
I just got home from my girlfriend's Christmas party for work and they were having a raffle for an iPad Mini. It was $5.00 for six tickets so I bought six and had the winner. So I effectively paid $5.00 for a 32 GB iPad Mini Wifi only! I'll have to report back to see how it compares to my iPad 3. Just had to share this!

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

Congratulations, you sure can't go wrong with a $5.00 iPad mini! :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I join Wingennis in saying that I am not at all jealous. Nope, not a bit. Not an iota or a minuscule amount. Nope, not me! :D

Seriously, though, how cool is THAT! Since I do have one, I feel safe in telling you - you are going to love it.

Congratulations.

Marilyn

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Congrats! Your Christmas came early! :)

OP
iZach

iZach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I suppose it's time for an update. After about a week and a half, I love this thing. The mini is great for traveling and only feels like I'm holding two of my phone. My iPad 3 and iPhone 5 were keeping me plenty happy but this is a welcome addition to the family. I do notice a difference between it and the 3's screen but I still am head over heals for this thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts