What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$41.00 off at the Apple Store !!

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Hookq, we weren't talking about The Alternative,

To be fair to The Alternative he did try to tone it down in how he was coming across. We don't tolerate flaming in this Forum and I wouldn't say The Alternative did that, he just doesn't have the appreciation of 41.00 that what seems like the majority of us does.

And as the OP said he wasn't saying he got a tremendous deal. He saved $41.00, and hey that's extra money in his pocket I say good for him. I certainly would have liked to pay 41.00 less. I ended up spending 99.00 more because I bought Product Support.

We were talking wakawaka. All things considered, The Alternative was pretty kind. Wakawaka was not playing nicely.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just blunt with my thoughts.

Not trying to be rude.. Just honest and realistic. At what point did my post cross the line away from the simple facts of life?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
<==== Putting moderator hat on:

I think some of the folks in this thread need to switch to decaf then read the rules --

3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.

priceless29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My spouse paid full price for my IPad last month. I was so happy to get the email from Apple on Thursday evening notifying me of the Friday sale. Not to derail an IPad thread but after preparing and researching about adding a new Apple product to our household,an IPod for my 11yr old daughter I can attest that the $31.00 discount that I received played a big factor in me choosing the 32g model versus the 8g model. I have no problem in paying more money for a quality product. I personally searched numerous stores that had discounted prices and or offered gift cards with the purchase. I like the free engraving though so that is why I opted to order directly from Apple.

Most reactions