What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3 and battery life?

matt_90036

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When everyone says days of use what do you mean? 3-4 days of use could mean just a few hours in all so it helps to give an idea of exactly days mean,
by 3-4 days I am sure they mean anything between 72-96 hours of non-stop video playing at full brightness.
i've heard of someone saying that they got 1 entire week of iPad usage, now that is truly amazing battery life!!!!
as for me I only measured my battery life once and it was ~7.5 hours at full brightness and ~9.5 hours at medium brightness.
after the update I did notice that my battery does die quicker then before, i hope apple fixes the problem soon. it seems like ever since I upgraded from version 3.~ I have issues with either WiFi or battery life. I mean seriously, can't those guys test their updates before they release them???

pedvonz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The techs in NZ don't seem to know about the ? battery drain with upgrade. I have had huge battery drains in the lat 3-4 weeks, 100% in 6 hours, wifi on, 3g off. Now in shop waiting to see what they will do about it.

T.L.A

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We bought our iPad 2 two weeks ago and fully first charged it for about 12 hours. The battery was working fine untill we upgraded it to version 4.3.3 via iTunes and then the iPad literary turns off at 50% battery life and the icon of charging appears when we try to turn it on. We then fully charge it again (takes about 3 to 4 hours) and still nothing.It doesn't last for even half a day and all we do is play Angry Birds. We tried resetting it (home+lock) and it doesn't help. The thing is that we bought it from Madrid on our honeymoon and now we can't do anything about the guarantee since we live in Greece. If someone could please help us!

Most reactions