What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.3 is out there!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really an update...just removes the benign tracking data.

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I update will it make it harder for me to jailbreak when jailbreak is released? What I mean is, when a jailbreak is out there will it be for version 4.3.1 or whatever version we are on and if you've updated you will not be able to do so because you are now on 4.3.3?

Reaction score
Cincybearcatfan said:
If I update will it make it harder for me to jailbreak when jailbreak is released? What I mean is, when a jailbreak is out there will it be for version 4.3.1 or whatever version we are on and if you've updated you will not be able to do so because you are now on 4.3.3?

No one can answer you that question, except may be the dev-team.

But if you start saving SHSH blobs, than you can go back to an older firmware, in case the iPad 2 jb will not be for the newest iOS version.
Personally, I am staying at 4.3 to see how things develop. Got my iPad with 4.3, after 4.3.1 got released, so it was too late to save SHSH blobs,

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Comex has already tweeted that the untether exploit has NOT been patched in 4.3.3, so a jailbreak for iPad1 should be available soon...

FruitJuice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up,but I'm staying on 4.3.1 incase of jb

Cincybearcatfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
No one can answer you that question, except may be the dev-team.

But if you start saving SHSH blobs, than you can go back to an older firmware, in case the iPad 2 jb will not be for the newest iOS version.
Personally, I am staying at 4.3 to see how things develop. Got my iPad with 4.3, after 4.3.1 got released, so it was too late to save SHSH blobs,

I have no idea what a SHSH blob is or how to save one. Any help?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best thing to do is just keep trying on iTunes....it is not a vital update and doesn't add anything...so I wouldn't stress it.

Most reactions

Latest posts