What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.2 update

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know this is somewhere on this forum but i tried the search. I have synced with the laptop with both the iPhone 3GS and my iPad 1 and neither of them updated with 4.3.2. They both have 4.3.1. I thought this was out already. Why doesn't work. Am I doing something. Help please. I've also done the Tim Spracklen advice (double press turn off off device until apple sign)

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you have either device connected did you click on the Check for Update button?

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bum! I'll try that. Normally iTunes does it automatically.

It only checks every few days. That's why it's caught you out this time. If you have a look it actually tells you the next time it is going to check, next to the button!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of course! You take a lot for granted don't you. Thanks for that.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
Watch your language young lady! This is a family friendly forum!

P.S. Glad you figure out how to get the upgrade!

Sorry C4, my dad would kill me if he knew, it comes from being around teenagers all day and trust that is mild in comparison. Thank you for the young lady bit. Young in heart definitely although 44 is young for some.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay! It worked. I'm sure I've done that before but just forgot. Wish i had the excuse I'm blonde. Thanks for the heads up you guys are brilliant!

Fetid Ranger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to drag up an old problem...

I think this is the same problem I have had, although when I try to click update the I get an error message that say I have purchases that need to be transferred before I update. If I say continue, then it tries for many minutes and says "Ipad could not back up because a connection with the Ipad could not be established. Disconnect and try again."

When I tried to update without transferring it eventually gives me the same answer. I know what purchase it is talking about, (Mad Men, episode 2...:eek:,
It won't let me transfer the purchase either, same error message.

I do have the smallest model, 14 gb, so maybe I'm full? I dunno....

Thanks for any ideas....

Most reactions

Latest posts