What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.2 update / issues

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
84 minutes download and about 10 for the upgrade . Next time I'll download first and do the update the next day ! Finally got to sleep at 3 am my time ;) But everything was smooth .

Download only about 1/2hour.

Tweetyfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
update

I am new to apple. What update are you talking about and where do updates show up when they are available?

Thanks for you help.

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the update....will install tomorrow.

I just got my ipad2 Thursday and have not really had time to play with it yet.....u know work and all.....

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did the update today....took about 20 minutes. All seemed to go fine but I don't see anything different on my ipad2. Isn't there supposed to be air print & some new stuff???

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a easy download but I may have found a glitch.... Can anyone try this and see if your ipad2 freezes up. Any time I copy a item from Amazon.com like the word "iPod" then go over to EBay.com and paste it in the search window. What happens? My iPad freezes up.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just copied & pasted from amazon.com to eBay.com with no problem....
I can do it on the main EBay page but not in "my eBay" page. I tested my iPod touch and it can't do it either. For some strange reason, if you are signed in to eBay and are in your "my eBay" page, neither Apple products will paste in the search bar? Very strange. Must be a eBay issue?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
locked out from email part of settings, constantly returns to home screen... very disappointed

Quite a few members have found they need to do a complete power-off, power-on cycle before things work as expected. So try powering down the iPad completely by holding the Power button down until the slider control appears, accept the offer to power down, then press the Power button for a second until the white Apple logo appears. Let us know how you get on.

Tim

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded 2 iPhone 4 and my iPad in less than 30 minutes with my fast wifi connection. No issues were noticed.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tweetyfan said:
I am new to apple. What update are you talking about and where do updates show up when they are available?

Thanks for you help.

When you connect your Ipad to your computer or Mac and start Itunes it will tell you if there is an update available.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts