What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.3.2 download issue

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I've now tried 3 times this evening to download this update through iTunes, each time failing on the same error message that my network has timed out - this only happens when it's processing the downloaded file at the end (error code -3295)
First couple of selected "download and install", the last I selected "download only" and it has made no difference.

My iTunes library is on my NAS - will this download be attempting to be stored directly on there? I did look in the music network folder whilst it was downloading but couldn't see it... Or will it download locally and then be attempting to transfer the file across the network? Can I force it to push it just onto the PC instead without having to set my entire library to be local?

Sorry I'm a newbie to apple's way of doing updates, apologies if this is all rather basic stuff...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try downloading the correct IPSW file that you require to your desktop from this sticky

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html

Once downloaded, you can direct iTunes to use this file by holding down the shift key (option key on Mac) whilst you click the "Update" button in iTunes. iTunes will open a dialogue box and let you select the update file to install.

Make sure you pick the correct 4.3.2 firmware for your device from the list.

Hopefully, this will work for you.

OP
D

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - in the end I found someone on the apple forum who had the same issue - disabled Kaspersky and tried again - worked this time.

Most reactions

Latest posts