What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.2 pushed back

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good.

I am glad.

I would rather have something that worked when its installed on my IPAD (as I only have wireless) then end up with something that has everything in pretty folders and no functionality.

Ask yourself this, do you want 4.2 if it's got major problems?

No.

We should be pleased that this time, Apple are testing.

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah....good for Apple for holding off and getting it right. I woild rather wait if need be!!

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah it sucks, but at least they caught it in time. An internet tablet without an internet is kinda worthless isn't it.

OperatorX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, sure... It's not like they haven't had 4 months beyond the other 4.0 devices release dates. What's another week and half to release an OS right before the long Holiday weekend?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed GM since I'm tired of waiting!!

The source I get all my iOS software from has OSX 10.6.6 up now...anyone know what this update does....its really small (3.7MB) anyone know what this is about?

Mac OS X 10.6.6 10j521

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10.1 for itunes is out. Can't be too far off.

lol yeah I just installed the beta...then I read it was officially available today...anyone with the beta installed have an update yet? If I say check for updates it says I have the most up to date version.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easy peasy, lemon squeazy!

itunes33.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts