1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

4.2 GM and WiFi

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by earlyadopter, Nov 7, 2010.

1. earlyadopter

earlyadopter iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I installed 4.2 GM last week and with my developer account. I have not had an issue with my WiFi. In fact my WiFi seems a little faster. Everything seems to be working well with the exception being Air Print, now that is another story.

After reinstalling the server print driver for my HP Touch Smart 110 it works but my Brother 4040CN is still asking for a user name and password. I'll keep trying.
  2. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Question for you! Can you address a network printer by it's URL address. I have a HP4000 laser printer on Ethernet, will Air Print allow me to print to it from my iPad, over WiFi? If not, how about as a shared printer on another PC ?

Thanks