What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak Released!

sh0nuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was resisting upgrading until the jailbreak came out because I wanted my rotation lock switch more than I wanted folders and multitasking and understand there is a way co correct Steve's mistake with a Cydia app
With the new beta iOS it looks like Steve has come to his senses and is giving users the choice

The multi-touch swipes to switch between apps without launching the task bar in 4.3 will also be amazing! :)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was resisting upgrading until the jailbreak came out because I wanted my rotation lock switch more than I wanted folders and multitasking and understand there is a way co correct Steve's mistake with a Cydia app
With the new beta iOS it looks like Steve has come to his senses and is giving users the choice

The multi-touch swipes to switch between apps without launching the task bar in 4.3 will also be amazing! :)

Im excited about that feature also! Still waiting for this untetherd jailbreak so i can get IFILES again. Then i wont need itunes anymore to add my own music, videos, movies, or whatever. Thats what apple really needs to implement. A full blown file Explorer for the files inside the ipad. Tired of being chained to itunes..lmao

Most reactions