What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G

crerar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3G service, Bell mobility.

Every time I try to use it I cannot get a line. The bell 3G shows at top left with plenty go strength but whenever I open safari I get the message that the connection is dropped. Mail has similar issues.

According to Bell this is a device issue as it happens everywhere. So they're useless.

Any ideas?

John

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might be worth trying a reboot. Turn the iPad off and then press and hold the Power and Home buttons for about 10 seconds until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot - no apps or user data are lost.

See if this fixes the problem.

Tim

OP
C

crerar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
It might be worth trying a reboot. Turn the iPad off and then press and hold the Power and Home buttons for about 10 seconds until the white Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot - no apps or user data are lost.

See if this fixes the problem.

Tim

Thanks Tim. tried it with no luck. off to the Apple Store tomorrow

John

Most reactions

Latest posts