1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

3G stop working

Discussion in 'UK iPad General Discussions' started by Big K, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Big K

Big K iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all new here have little problem bought daughter a Ipad 3 3G wifi 16gb new from eBay sealed unlocked all working till two days ago when all of a sudden 3G stops working keeps giving no service phoned apple they are telling me that the ipad is locket.to a American network how can this be told to get hold of seller still awaiting a reply can any one help on here or have any ideas keith
  2. Fuzzy Cat

Fuzzy Cat iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    First contact the seller then if no joy open a case in the eBay resolution centre to get your money back due to "goods not as described"
  3. Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117 / 1
    The iPad itself is unlocked. It is just a matter of changing the SIM card, I would have thought.
  4. Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117 / 1
    Just another point, a thread was started on 21 April last year when the iPad 3 arrived in the UK. The title is 'iPad3 3G carrier locked' and it was started by TAZ003. I think it may answer your query. Hope it helps.
    Mike