What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G S iPhone, iPad 2 and Bluetooth

Surfer01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to clarify. Can you Bluetooth photos from the iPhone 3G S to the iPad 2? I am considering getting the iPhone 3G S for the wife as she does not need the iPhone 4G S as that is a bit over the top for her. We are retired so no need for the fancy bits and bobs. If she can BT her photos to her iPad she will be very happy and stop bothering me to do it for her via my PC.

molk958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No you cannot. If it were possible to Jailbreak the iPad 2 then you could JB both and install Celeste on both which adds this functionality

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Surfer01 said:
Just to clarify. Can you Bluetooth photos from the iPhone 3G S to the iPad 2? I am considering getting the iPhone 3G S for the wife as she does not need the iPhone 4G S as that is a bit over the top for her. We are retired so no need for the fancy bits and bobs. If she can BT her photos to her iPad she will be very happy and stop bothering me to do it for her via my PC.

You can use a free app called Bump to transfer photos between iOS devices, search for it in the app store.

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

Most reactions

Latest posts