What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G is worth every penny!!

Tigara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wonderful little iPad just paid for two months of my limited service. I had earlier checked prices on a WD Hard Drive at Best Buy online. Went to store to get it and it was $25.00 more.
LOL!! I just whipped out my 3G iPad and showed them the site and price. They had to get ok from the big guys.. but then reduced the price. I love my iPad!!:D

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
yeah, bestbuys website is often different prices than in the store.

they have been sued multiple times and lost over it, yet they still keep doing the same stuff. There in store computers also sometimes show different prices on the website than whats on the public website.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbreaked my iPhone and installed MyWi to share data from the iPhone to my Macbook and future iPad. It's way faster than tethering. MyWi rocks!

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wonderful little iPad just paid for two months of my limited service. I had earlier checked prices on a WD Hard Drive at Best Buy online. Went to store to get it and it was $25.00 more.
LOL!! I just whipped out my 3G iPad and showed them the site and price. They had to get ok from the big guys.. but then reduced the price. I love my iPad!!:D

Haha! That's the way to go :D

Most reactions

Latest posts