What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G disabled after 5.01 upgrade, please help

moncks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not terribly computer literate but managed to upgrade my ipad to succesfully apart from the 3G which is not working. It was suggested that I go into settings-general-network and then update the 3G setting. I have tried this but I only have options for VPN and Wi-Fi. I love the iPad but miss not being able to use some functions away from a wireless network. For the record the iPad shows the 4 bars and the ZW ECONET on the screen but does not connect to the internet at all. Please help

todorasa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moncks said:
I am not terribly computer literate but managed to upgrade my ipad to succesfully apart from the 3G which is not working. It was suggested that I go into settings-general-network and then update the 3G setting. I have tried this but I only have options for VPN and Wi-Fi. I love the iPad but miss not being able to use some functions away from a wireless network. For the record the iPad shows the 4 bars and the ZW ECONET on the screen but does not connect to the internet at all. Please help

have you try reset your network setting. it's under general -> scroll down and hit reset, then you can see reset network setting.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
M

moncks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would also erase my work WiFi settings I think and that would be a problem for me at the moment. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts