What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3G carbon fiber cover review

Wordsworth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my carbon fiber ipad cover for the 3G and I must say I'm quite impressed! First of all, Kevin gave me great service especially when I told him I needed it before X-mas as a gift for my dad and sure enough he got it to me on time! The product itself is solid and although I haven't put it on the ipad yet (due to it being a xmas present and all), it looks like it'll fit perfectly and looks like I'll even be able to use a screen protector too, which is important. Great product and even greater service, thanks again Kevin!

Brian

ParishM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my carbon fiber ipad cover for the 3G and I must say I'm quite impressed! First of all, Kevin gave me great service especially when I told him I needed it before X-mas as a gift for my dad and sure enough he got it to me on time! The product itself is solid and although I haven't put it on the ipad yet (due to it being a xmas present and all), it looks like it'll fit perfectly and looks like I'll even be able to use a screen protector too, which is important. Great product and even greater service, thanks again Kevin!

Brian

how about letting the rest of us know where you got it
and a picture would be nice

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, From Mach 3 Composites.

eJV1z.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts