What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Wallpaper Pro Now live in the App Store

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guy,

Was going to say press the information button on the app for the instructions but glad you now figured it out!

Thanks for supporting us and hope you enjoy the app!

Cheers

Slayerific

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe when it goes free or 99 cents. Got burned on wallpaper apps too often.

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aido,

Thanks, updates generally happen mid month but this obviously depends on the apple review process. The tech guys are working hard on the update centre which will stream new content packs and feature guest artists, it's a big job and we want to get it right, we have much planned! Stay tuned and watch this space...

Cheers
Kevin

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love the app. The only downfall is the updates which is extremely large for downloading.

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey Bluray and thanks. thrilled you like it!!

I totally agree with the update size but that is the only way to deliver the updates at this point. This is where the update centre will really help as we can stream new content daily to the app... watch this space...

Thanks again to everyone for supporting me, it is truly appreciated and makes it all worth while if people like it.

Cheers
Kevin

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app looks pretty awesome but just want to confirm with update 1.4 it says no in app purchases but it still says wallpaper pack 3-8 all for 99c each.
So which one is true?

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Rokrdude2,

There are no more in app purchases!

All 8 packs are now unlocked and are included free.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Rokrdude2,

There are no more in app purchases!

All 8 packs are now unlocked and are included free.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Thanks for the info
App bought and reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S appstore
Hopefully,you will implement some of the suggestions in future update:)

Quality at its Best!
After trying so many wallpaper apps, I must say that 3d Wallpaper Pro is surely the best wallpaper app available for the iPad. After you start the app, first thing you will notice is beautiful and user friendly interface. There are about 400 high quality Unique and Original HD wallpapers available from variety of genres like nature, abstract, fantasy in the app itself (no internet connection needed unlike other apps which also promises to have a million or so wallpapers but most of them are either not HD or not sized properly) .You could preview the wallpapers before applying it and share the best ones using social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter) or even email. One thing I would like to see is wallpapers from different genres like Wildlife, Sports being added as future update. Overall, a must buy app for the iPad.

OP
Kevin W

Kevin W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Rokrdude2,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and honest review, it is really appreciated and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the app!

I will certainly take your suggestions onboard for future updates!

Once again thanks, reviews and feedback like this are invaluable, be sure to drop me a mail and I'll send you our next app once it's live :0)

Cheers...

Avena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well....

You can take these 3D applications from internet in search engines...
All of you have a good discussion... Nice to see all of you...

Most reactions

Latest posts