1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

365 for used 32gb

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Wakeupdead87, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Wakeupdead87

Wakeupdead87 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good deal? It's from craigslist somewhat Gould I check to make sure it's legit
  2. AlxiPad

AlxiPad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice deal

Sent from my iPad 2
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,002 / 0
    Hi wakeup...have you done a search here? Check this thread. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/21731-downside-buying-craigslist.html This may give you some help in the right direction. Also this: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-2-forum/22367-how-much-should-i-sell-my-ipad-2-craigslist.html

Finally, I don't think we gave you the proper Welcome!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  4. tazz3

tazz3 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    you can get a brand new ipad 2 32 gig from bestbuy for 499. dont buy stuff like this from craigslist or ebay
  5. freebirdforever

freebirdforever iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Realistically m8, its up to you to decide if its a good deal or not based on your financial situation and your needs.

Having said that, Im personally wary of craigslist/ebay sales of expensive equipment. 1) you have no warranty/insurance to cover you if something happens and 2) theres a chance it might not be the product or condition listed.

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...
  6. eKindom

eKindom iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0