What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

32g vs 64g?

AppleNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the 32Gb on launch day and within my 14 days I exchanged it for the 64Gb. I just feel it's always better to have more. Couldn't be more happier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I'll bow to your greater knowledge as I haven't really looked at the second hand Market........damn, I've been caught blagging again!

The Archangel

Bad luck oh great blagger!

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my 32G on order now and I thought that it would be enough but listening to some of the opinions in this thread it makes one wonder.

I guess I'll find out one way or the other.

Cya

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
EARL97850 said:
I've got my 32G on order now and I thought that it would be enough but listening to some of the opinions in this thread it makes one wonder.

Cya

Some people have also found 32gb plenty for their needs but I have up to 12 films on there at any given time and they take up a lot of space

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased an iPad 1 64 GB WiFi for my wife and a iPad 1 64 GB WiFi 3G for myself a year ago. My brother is getting mine and my iPad 2 32 GB 3G should be here in about a week. I use my iPad about 6 hours per day and with the new Apple cloud locker around the corner for ~ $20 per year I went for the 32 GB this time.

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EARL97850 said:

Cya

Some people have also found 32gb plenty for their needs but I have up to 12 films on there at any given time and they take up a lot of space

This will be my first iPad so I have a lot to learn about what I can and can't do with the iPad.
I've been using a old 14in laptop for my travels away from home and am looking forward in using the iPad2 paired up with a Zaggmate for those travels.

So far I mostly have only been using the laptop for browsing the internet and checking a specific work site, so having a movie on hand now and then might be handy but you mentioned "12"...WOW!!!

This whole thing of using iTunes for everything is kind of new to me...I have a iPod Nano that was loaded with quite a bit music a long time ago but the computer that I used to load all the music has bit the dust and I'm not sure how to get all my music into my desktop iTunes which is where I plan on syncing the iPad.

Cya

OP
L

ladyluck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your great replies! After much pondering, I decided to go with the 64g. Only 100 bucks more for twice the memory. I'd rather have too much memory than not enough. 64G it is!!!!! :D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ladyluck said:
Thanks to everyone for your great replies! After much pondering, I decided to go with the 64g. Only 100 bucks more for twice the memory. I'd rather have too much memory than not enough. 64G it is!!!!! :D

Good for you, I'm sure that you will have lots of fun with it and hang around these forums, sooooo much useful information here.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts