What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3194 error, need suggestion ~ 4th day I'm trying ~ still no luck

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Iam new to this forum

i have read all the forum thread but i could not get any results after trying all the option

tried almost all 4days and still not able to upgrade from device to latest version of OS 4.3.3
I got recently from my friend gifted to me Ipad1 3g with Wifi

Installed 3g SIM and its working data and wifi

To get more option want to upgrade to latest version 4.3.3

downloaded from source ipsw file,

what i did mistake i used redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc16 to upgrade directly from 3.2.2 ( i belive that is mistake i did, before reading this forum)

later i read this forum, and try to upgrade using Itunes with DFU mode

i get always 3194 error, downloaded tinyumbrella-5.00.07 and did as mentioned in the document of the forum, and exit and tried with itunes 10.x

still i get 3194 error

when i did with redsnow i got some errors first time iam attaching that images

kindly suggest me how to update to 4.3.3 and jailbreak the same with redsnow

help will be appriciated.

Thanks
Ram:ipad-front:

Attachments

• IMG-20110729-00017.jpg
    IMG-20110729-00017.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG-20110729-00021.jpg
    IMG-20110729-00021.jpg
    755.9 KB · Views: 564
  • tiny.png
    tiny.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,307
  • post.png
    post.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 546
OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for quick reply

i await for the expert to give some direction to fix my issue

Ram

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your third picture (of Tiny Umbrella) explains why you are having trouble.

You do not have SHSH blobs saved for iOS version 4.3.3. Without those, there is no way to install that firmware on your iPad1.

As you have an iPad1, your best option - at this time - is to jailbreak it with redsnow's tethered jailbreak. You'll have to upgrade your firmware to 4.3.5 and then jailbreak it using the steps in this tutorial: http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...tutorial-jailbreak-ipad1-redsn0w-windows.html.

Keep in mind that a jailbreak on 4.3.5 is only possible with a tethered option (in that, any time you have to reboot the iPad, you have to reboot it via your computer).

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

iam new to IPAD so i do not know how to do

4.3.5 is only possible with a tethered option

is there any option i can only do with 4.3.3 and get blob for the same

Ram

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to have 4.3.3 already on your iPad in order to save the blob. Without it you can not update to 4.3.3.

You have to upgrade to 4.3.5. If you want to jailbreak then it will be a tethered jailbreak as marylin said.

OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once iam upgrace to 4.3.5 and jailbreak

can i roll back to 4.3.3 version and jailbreak ?

Keep in mind that a jailbreak on 4.3.5 is only possible with a tethered option (in that, any time you have to reboot the iPad, you have to reboot it via your computer).

above means....i can not switch off or reboot using ipad power button

i need to use always computer redsnow to reboot ?

since most of the time iam travelling, the purpose of buing the ipad to save the space and weight.

any other suggestions. or is this limitation with the version when we do tethered ?

Ram

OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I have followed as mentioned document
TUTORIAL - Jailbreak iPad1 with redsn0w for Windows.

everything go smooth till 9th step, after that its rebooted and i see the image on screen as mentioned.

after sometime i get screen restored Music Icon and USB cable

i try to reboot, its always coming to that image.

so what iam doing wrong ?

attached Images

Since i need to use my IPAD, i have restored back to 4.3.5 using Itunes

iam looking some suggestions to fix the issue

hope nothing go wrong when i restore back 4.3.5 using itunes.

Attachments

• DSC07311.jpg
    DSC07311.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 597
  • DSC07316.JPG
    DSC07316.JPG
    463.5 KB · Views: 2,047
Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may just need a re-boot.

Did you try to run the step 11 as outlined in the tutorial? You may have to just get it to reboot, and with a tethered jailbreak, you can only run it tethered to your computer after you've re-run the redsn0w program.

Marilyn

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
It may just need a re-boot.

Did you try to run the step 11 as outlined in the tutorial? You may have to just get it to reboot, and with a tethered jailbreak, you can only run it tethered to your computer after you've re-run the redsn0w program.

Marilyn

Agreed. Before you run the jailbreak it is necessary to change the compatibility option on the exe as well if you're on win 7- that's the first thing I do. I've never run a tethered jb before but that last step does make sense- run redsnow again after jailbreak to go through a tethered boot. Just trying to make it more clear for you, not trying to be too repetitive w what others are saying.

OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mickey330

yes, indeed since i have not got any reply i tried that 11th step

when i see restore more, then i get following image and stuck for long time, and i wait for 30min no use, its just image shows on screen thats all.

Another information may be helpfull for me to share if that could be wrong

mentioned in the document use 4.3.4 to jailbreak, but if iam selecting that image, its not recognising so i took 4.3.3 to jailbreak when iam doing jailbreak with redsnow.

Mr ALcH3Mi5T

I have windows7 i have taken the steps mentioned, and i tunes latest version also.

and in the 10th step it says after success of jailbreak you see the icon and cydia application on the ipad screen, never clearly mentioned to i need to to 11th step so i can get home screen on ipad.

still iam in confuse state, how everytime i need to reboot..go in to DFU mode and reboot ipad or just reboot using redsnow ?

Let me fix my problem before i go to reboot section repeatedly if i want to reboot ipad1

any suggestions.

my ipad in recovery loop i belive.
Ram

Attachments

• DSC07315.jpg
    DSC07315.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 355

ALcH3Mi5T

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you try putting it back in DFU mode and run the jailbreak again? I'm a little confused with exactly what problem you are having right at this moment. If it's in a loop try re-jail breaking or restoring it in iTunes after putting it in recovery.

OP
T

talk2ram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I tried 2 times recovering using itunes and loaded 4.3.5

and try to jailbreak again using redsnow

i see same results.

but i never tried jailbreak again after i see recover mode.

so you suggesting me when i see recovermode, get in to DFU mode and re jailbreak again, is this correct ?

Ram

Most reactions

Latest posts