What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 laptops with itunes on a residential network...

cazeault

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the problem started with my iPhone 4 but still exist with my ipAD 2 (Win 7 Ultimate, residential network) ::

• I installed iTunes 10.5 on all 3 laptops, 2 weeks aparet since the first one stops then the 2° etc...
  • one after the other, 2 weeks apart, they still appear on "my computer" but they do not show on each iTunes
  • I tried to launch and relaunch AppleMobileDevice (which starts & stops within 2 seconds), desinstall Itunes and all Apple software (6 times ) with Revo Uninstaller, registry cleaned. Then clean reinstall :: no way.
and suddenly on my wife computer it worked : hence I can sync, adjust all parameters , OTA sync etc.. :: it works

My issue is :: it on my wife computer not on mine ! where all my contacts, music, notes are....

I do not know how to safely (& efficiently) have only one iTunes (mine) I am the only one using iphone, ipad and iTunes : hence having iTunes only on my laptop woul be Ok but but I am reluctant to eliminate the only iTunes that actaully works, not being sure that it would activate the main Itunes on my main laptop...

Soneone woul have a solution ?

Thanks Henri :(

Most reactions

Latest posts