1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

3 laptops with itunes on a residential network...

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by cazeault, Oct 24, 2011.

1. cazeault

cazeault iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    the problem started with my iPhone 4 but still exist with my ipAD 2 (Win 7 Ultimate, residential network) ::

• I installed iTunes 10.5 on all 3 laptops, 2 weeks aparet since the first one stops then the 2° etc...
    • one after the other, 2 weeks apart, they still appear on "my computer" but they do not show on each iTunes
    • I tried to launch and relaunch AppleMobileDevice (which starts & stops within 2 seconds), desinstall Itunes and all Apple software (6 times ) with Revo Uninstaller, registry cleaned. Then clean reinstall :: no way.
    and suddenly on my wife computer it worked : hence I can sync, adjust all parameters , OTA sync etc.. :: it works

My issue is :: it on my wife computer not on mine ! where all my contacts, music, notes are....

I do not know how to safely (& efficiently) have only one iTunes (mine) I am the only one using iphone, ipad and iTunes : hence having iTunes only on my laptop woul be Ok but but I am reluctant to eliminate the only iTunes that actaully works, not being sure that it would activate the main Itunes on my main laptop...

Soneone woul have a solution ?

Thanks Henri :(