What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-4 weeks now

Nugga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked the Apple store.
The waiting time is currently 3-4 weeks.
probably somewhere around 3-4 decades tommrow, so you should order one now if you want one before the Ipad 6 is released

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nugga said:
Just checked the Apple store.
The waiting time is currently 3-4 weeks.
probably somewhere around 3-4 decades tommrow, so you should order one now if you want one before the Ipad 6 is released

WHEW! Am I lucky! I ordered yesterday and the estimate was 2-3 weeks. I got confirmation this morning that delivery would be April 6th.

Mind you, I WAS going to order at 1am on opening day. I stayed up until about 11pm or so but then FELL ASLEEP (guess I was dog-tired) and woke up at 8am. By then, the estimate was pushed back to 2-3 weeks. Ugh.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
N

Nugga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 6:58 myself
I says shipping date 1'st of April for me

Trav29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luckily I ordered early in the morning. Mine has a trucking number with an ETA of Thursday.

mojo jojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was up it started ab 12:30 actually and it was 3-5 days then but i was like 3-5 days! wtf and i went and picked it up in the store, 2hour line. choose your location wisely :p

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got my order in at 3:08 central time. Was going to cancel it to get it at the store. good thing I didn't. by the time i got off work they were all gone. mine still says 3-5 days shipping

FatalDesain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nobody can make the case that they need an ipad 2 right now. If you own a first gen it does the exactly same thing same screen. If your new buyer you waited this long you can wait a month.

Heinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very poor Service

I ordered one at 1:30 pm and received a confirmation that it will ship on April 11, i.e. in one month from now!!
Before I ordered on line called the Apple Store at Somerset Mall in Troy to find out when they might get new inventory coming in and I had the following answer: "They don't tell us - Good Bye" and the phone was hung up.
Even if product is tight and sales associates are getting the same question on the phone from potential customers, this is not the type of service one would expect. From Apple or from any other business!!!!!

fmmrz5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nobody can make the case that they need an ipad 2 right now. If you own a first gen it does the exactly same thing same screen. If your new buyer you waited this long you can wait a month.

That's true unless you did like me and sold your 1st gen already but, I'm still glad I ordered online early.

And you know how it is when you are getting ready to buy something like this. You spend hours on end researching which to buy just to make sure you made the right decision and then you finally make the commitment only to find out you have to wait a month, good lord that would have me on edge. It the kid in all of us no matter what age. Luckly my 3am order has already shipped and will be here thursday. ;)

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine at 3:13 central time, no change on my status. . I checked last night and the 3G's don't have the buy option anymore, according to my apple store app. Only the wifi does. I would feel better if it would at least show a prepare fir shipment.

Most reactions