What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.2.2 upgrade to 4 can I still JB ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I hv wait for very long for the jb for 3.2.2

Feel like to upgrade to 4 , since it hv folder and multi task functionality.

In case after I upgrade to 4 and let said jb release , will I still able to jb my iPad ? Or the new jb only allow 3.2.2 iPad ?

My point is at lest I can enjoy the new feature of iPad while waiting for the jb arrival.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There would have to be a jb for 4 or you'd have to downgrade to 322 for the new jb if it came out

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Paul , hello from Bishan … yet i have the 4.2 (beta2) in my iPad 3G and work like a charm the multitasking is amazing and the folder is really a great improvement , yet no JB for the 4.2 if you want to update you have to wait the JB come out … witch in my eyes will not be before they release the official 4.2 (november) … if you want to enjoy the new feature in advance you have to give up JB ….

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you for yr fast reply and i am very clear now .

It there a way I can upgrade now and when JB is out I downgrade to 3.2 , any work around ?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you for yr fast reply and i am very clear now .

It there a way I can upgrade now and when JB is out I downgrade to 3.2 , any work around ?

Hi let say have always turnaround …. but nobody can guaranty you it will be stable and safe … all is at your own risk lah !!

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all , I hv just jb mine and work fine . Lucky I never upgrade to os 4

Most reactions

Latest posts