1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

3.2.1 wifi flaking on me

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Timmah, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Timmah

Timmah iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello fellow friends. I am having a bit of an issue. It's pretty major and annoying. Since I have upgraded I have had many issues with wifi. If the signal strength simbol goes down, I have great wifi, but if it goes full bars, the internet is vvvveeerrryyyyyy slow if at all nothing loads. It changes about every 4 to 5 minutes. Any one have any ideas?

I know it's weird full bars suck! And when it's down low at 1 bar the internet is fast. It's very weird.
  2. Mwest

Mwest iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hardly ever post but enjoy browsing the forums. Anyway to the point you probably won't like this solution but it worked for me. Do a full restore.

I never had any wif issues and then after the update I had a ton of issues I did a second restore and my wifi on the iPad has never been better.

Good Luck sir.
  3. Timmah

Timmah iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trying to stay away from that, but I guess I will have to take that route. Thanksnfor your help!