2photo questions

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by frenchman96, Sep 2, 2012.

1. frenchman96

frenchman96 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1) the odd time I send a photo as email, sometimes the photo does not arrive.

2) I only know one way to send a photo, and that is to press on the arrow, and choose the option to send email, is that the right way, and only way, as I don't know if the iPad has an option to attach.
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,983 / 0
    Sorry, but I can't replicate the first line. When I send photos, they arrive (well, that I know of :)). Have you tried a different e-mail or a different photo? And, maybe ask the person to check their settings? Oftentimes, if a photo is too big, it might get rejected by the person's ISP. Or, maybe it's "stuck" in a spam folder somewhere. Just guessing, here. Hopefully, someone else will be along who can address this...

But, I can tell you that you are correct on the second question. The stock iPad does not have an option to attach. So, you've got to do what you said: be in an app and choose an option to send an attachment from within that app. The iPad has been designed that way - so any app cannot "dip" into another app to get a file to attach.

But - keep your fingers crossed. We are hearing that, in iOS 6 (due later this year), the Mail app might be able to do attachments. How detailed that will be is not known. But, we can hope! :)

Marilyn
  3. frenchman96

frenchman96 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Maryl

I don't understand your reply about no 1, I said the photo does NOT arrive sometime