What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$20 to FREE Grab it: Nike Football+ Team Edition

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(Sports)

260004.png
Nike Football+ Team Edition 1.0.1

Category: Sports
Price: $19.99 -> Free, Version: 1.0.1 (iTunes)

260004.jpg
Description:

Nike Football+ Team Edition is the very first football app of its kind. It gives coaches the tools at their fingertips to control and boost every aspect of their teams’ performance.

Using the innovative capabilities of the iPad, Nike Football+ Team Edition opens a world of instructional drill videos, pro insights and challenges – accessible anywhere, at any time.

With Nike Football+ Team Edition, coaches and players can create their own custom training programs drawing on some of the world’s greatest teams: Master Speed with Brazil, Master Accuracy with Juventus and Master Control with Barcelona. This gives Nike Football+ coaches exclusive access to drills and insider content – straight from the Pro backroom.

Coaches can also put their team to the test with top pro challenges – and record individual scores against each player. The Master Speed: Cristiano Ronaldo Challenge is the ultimate time-trial against the world’s fastest player. The Fernando Torres Challenge puts clinical finishing at the forefront. And the Cesc Fabregas Challenge helps players gain control of a game when it matters most, learning techniques from Arsenal’s midfield maestro.

Nike Football+ Team Edition

mzl.dskwxvac.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.mivthexv.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.okchyrwk.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.uedqtxvk.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.dbljwxmj.480x480-75.jpg

:eek::D:eek:

Last edited:

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I dLoad'd it and I'll holla back once I've checked it out... looks nice.

Most reactions

Latest posts