What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 GB FREE iTunes streaming cloud storage @ Amazon.

quickbrown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like Amazon beat Apple to the punch. What I want to know is if cloud streaming works on the iPad....if so, a 16 GB iPad should be just fine!

20GB streaming MP3s, INCLUDING iTunes....it is NOT just Android only.
(You start with 5 GB, and you can use the below trick to get anothe 15 GB total):

Amazon.com: Buy an MP3 Album, Upgrade to 20 GB of Cloud Drive Storage for Free

* Purchase an MP3 album from the Amazon MP3 Store by 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2011.
* If you qualify for this offer and either have not signed up for Amazon Cloud Drive or have the 5GB Amazon Cloud Drive plan, you will be automatically eligible for the 20 GB plan for one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase. Unless you set your account to auto-renew to a paid plan, the 20 GB plan will revert to a free plan one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase.
* If your Amazon Cloud Drive account is already at 20 GB or higher when you qualify for this offer, the offer will be saved to your account as a $20 credit toward any future Amazon Cloud Drive plan fees you may incur at the time your plan renews or at the time you upgrade your plan. If you elect to downgrade your plan to a free plan at the time of renewal, your upgrade offer will be applied towards the 20 GB plan at that time.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tested it by uploading some songs and then opening the amazon cloud player in safari on the iPad and it's not a supported browser, but will still let you open the player. Then when I select a song to play it never starts. I don't have any other mobile browsers to test it with.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do they plan to make an app for user functionality. Seems they should since iPad is a huge market.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just looked at it and it states for web and android not just android

D Roc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use a pogoplug for streaming. Google pogoplug

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts