What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 problems

beno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody
I've 2 problem first I can't download yahoo messsenger on my iPad
Second how can I have Arabic keyboard

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

To add a new international keyboard, go to Settings > “General” > “Keyboard" > "International Keyboards" > "Add New Keyboard”. Select the language preference.

To activate it open an app and bring the virtual keyboard up. Tap the international keyboard symbol (small world icon to the left of the space bar). Then, select the preferred language.

With respect to Yahoo Messenger...what is happening, what are you seeing?

Welcome again and enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
beno

beno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thnx for welcoming me
But I couldn't find the Arabic keyboard in the list

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
beno said:
But I couldn't find the Arabic keyboard in the list

It should be right at the top. It is on mine.

What versison of iOS are you running? You can find out under Settings > General > About.

OP
beno

beno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3.2.2. And thnx for your help

OP
beno

beno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to deauthorize accounts from my old pc which idont have right now

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
beno said:
3.2.2. And thnx for your help

Apple adds new language packs in most updates. Chances are that Arabic was not installed with 3.2.2. You will probably need to update your iOS version to get the Arabic keyboard. As long as you do not need to jailbreak that should not be a problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
beno said:
How to deauthorize accounts from my old pc which idont have right now

If you go into your settings in iTunes on the computer you have the option to deauthorize all computers (if you have used up your limit of five). You can only do this once in 12 months (if I remember right). Afterwards, you will need to go back and authorize each of your active machines again.

If you are under the five computer limit, don't worry about it for now. Just remember you have the option when you need it.

OP
beno

beno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aha thank you , but which better jill braked iPad or the normal one

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
beno said:
Aha thank you , but which better jill braked iPad or the normal one

Jailbreaking is a personal choice. Go to the Hacking area of the forum to read more about it. Since your iOS version is so far out of date you would probably get a bigger feature boost from updating to the current version than jailbreaking (assuming 3.2.2 can still be jailbroken). But you should ask over there to be certain, after you read the sticky posts at the top of the Hacking section.

Most reactions

Latest posts