What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 players on one device games?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dupont2005 -

Here's alist of the two player games I currently have on my iPad. They range from easy to more difficult, but they are fun to play. Plus, it's easy to sit on the couch and pass the iPad ("board") back and forth. Anyway, my list in no particular order:

Scrabble
Yahtzee
Boggle
10 PinShuffle
FfourinARow
IQ Backgammon
Hangman
Battle Dots

Hope that helps you with ideas. Oh, and as always, YMMV...

Marilyn

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I've read the reviews and mostly don't agree with them.

Yeah, it does take a bit to load the game. And yeah, when playing alone, the computer does take its sweet time in playing, some of which you can tap to speed up. I've never noticed if the computer rolls better in single play - guess I'm not competitive enough to care. I just like filling in the Yahtzee card and seeing how well I do. When I play in single mode, I'm just killing time, actually.

It works great in the double player game. There is still the slow load time, but once that's over, the game moves along as fast as you and your opponent make it. It's nice 'cause you don't have to do the math yourself and it'll highlight all the ways you can play your die (e.g. four 4s can go in Four of a Kind or the Fours - the game will highlight those areas.).

Don't know how much more I can tell you. I find it as good as or maybe better than the physical version. In the long run, it's just of bunch of dice in a cup, you know?

I know I don't regret the purchase and I've had many pleasurable sessions with it. Of course, YMMV.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tesla wars can somewhat be played in two-player coop mode, each takes a half of the screen

Most reactions

Latest posts