What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 issues

Bac2Mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I would appreciate an answer to these two issues: 1. I downloaded 2 apps from the App Store and they are still waiting to install on my computer. I have the two icons on my tablet with the word waiting underneath them. I have been waiting now for about 24 hours. I am hooked up to WIFI so that is not the issue. In fact I am clueless as to why the apps failed to install and I can't delete them either because they failed to install. What do I do to get the two programs to install. I have an Ipad 2 with 6.01

The second issue is that I cannot get my Words With Friends on Facebook using the Ipad to sync up with my PC and droid versions of the game. I can sync with Facebook just not WWF. Any suggestions there would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering my questions.

D

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Bac2Mac said:
Hello!

I would appreciate an answer to these two issues: 1. I downloaded 2 apps from the App Store and they are still waiting to install on my computer. I have the two icons on my tablet with the word waiting underneath them. I have been waiting now for about 24 hours. I am hooked up to WIFI so that is not the issue. In fact I am clueless as to why the apps failed to install and I can't delete them either because they failed to install. What do I do to get the two programs to install. I have an Ipad 2 with 6.01

The second issue is that I cannot get my Words With Friends on Facebook using the Ipad to sync up with my PC and droid versions of the game. I can sync with Facebook just not WWF. Any suggestions there would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering my questions.

D

For the first question, did you tap the apps showing "waiting"?
If yes, and nothing changed: log out of the Appstore (in the settings) and reboot your iPad.
Then log in again.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

OP
B

Bac2Mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks iPad Junkie but that did not work either.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the first question, did you tap the apps showing "waiting"?
If yes, and nothing changed: log out of the Appstore (in the settings) and reboot your iPad.
Then log in again.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

I had a different problem, but your suggeston solved it for me - thank you!! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts