What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Great Websites For iPad Owners

Reaction score
Try these websites: For Great Wallpapers with High Res Graphics - www.wallpaperweb.org I normally download the 1600 X 1200 size... looks great and crystal clear.

For an excellent ipad / iphone app website that displays every ipad/iphone app available - www.appshopper.com This website has the most current apps just added to the Apps Store; and it shows the latest updated apps, as-well-as the apps that have had their prices reduced. I check this website everytime I turn on the ipad to see what has been added to the Apps store. :D

Enjoy

High Plains Drifter

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
appshopper is a macrumors property. it's a first class operation that is a better way to browse apps than is currently available in the app store IMO.

Morfit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks buddy give me these links because i have urgent to download desktop wallpaper for my new computer.

Thanks awesome!

TLex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for my 3G and already addicted to appshopper! Thanks for the tip!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really glad to find appshopper. I go to Macrumors a lot, but rarely stray off the main path.

OP
H
Reaction score
I browsed through appshopper and after ten pages or so it began to randomly repeat apps it showed previously.

I'm not sure what is going on there, ivan? I thumbed through each section and went 15 or 20 pages deep and it did not repeat any apps. When I went through all of the NEW section (iPhone and iPad stuff on ALL)' after about 10 pages, I was only a few hours into what was being posted.......this included updates, new stuff, price changes, and etc. This website is incredible.

Maybe you can describe to me more how you got the pages to repeat? Or maybe you can try it again and see if it repeats again.

Last edited:
OP
H
Reaction score

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been using Appshopper for a couple weeks, preparing for Friday, and haven't had any issues with them repeating. Unless you're going back far enough that you're seeing a different version or price drop, etc??

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice......for something similar take a look at AppAdvice which costs two bucks. Kind of a review of new apps....I take a look daily and find it worth the cost.

Most reactions